Very beautiful longcase clock by the brand Tempus Fugit. Complete.
- Undamaged oak wood Entirely intact. No woodworm holes.
- This clock has an 8-day movement with a Westminster melody and well-functioning quarterly-hour striking mechanism. Has been checked professionally. Runs and strikes with three nice weights, like it should.
- The lens pendulum is original and is undamaged.
- This clock has a very beautiful sound with a deep strike.
Height: 208 cm
Width: 43 cm
Depth: 23 cm
Considering the length, the vulnerability, and the weight of the clock, pick-up in Oss, the Netherlands, is preferred.
We can also deliver the clock for a fee.
- Standing clock - Tempus Fugit, Westminster
- Clock mechanism
- Power Reserve
- 8 day movement
- Westminster quarter striking, 5 gongs
- Estimated Period
- Second half 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 14 kg
- 208 cm
- 23 cm
- 43 cm