Chevrolet Nova Coupé from 1968 in good condition, but its sheet metal and paintwork need to be restored.
The odometer reads 105,533 miles, but there is no service and/or maintenance booklet because the vehicle was imported from the USA in 2016. It comes with American documents and SAD.
350 5.7 L V8 engine with approximately 300 hp. Automatic gearbox.
Mechanically, the engine runs, but it would need fine-tuning due to the time it has been standing still.
As far as sheet metal and paint are concerned, it needs restoration, as the bodywork has damage. The interiors is made of red velvet, there is no serious damage, but the passage of time is visible.
You can see and collect this vehicle in Ibi (Alicante), Spain.
Offers do not include transport or exportation, unless otherwise stated.
- Model Type
- Nova SS
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 105533 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service Book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & body)
- 4 - Fine: dents, scratches and body panels that require replacement and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 3 - Good: shows signs of normal wear and usage. May require repair or replacement of parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 4 - Fine: frame/structure shows signs of rust, excess wear, require replacements or work
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 3 - Good: mechanically sound. May require maintenance and repair
- Condition (Overall)
- 4 - Fine condition: May require mechanic and cosmetic work