Flawless and immaculate MNH condition, **/MNH with original gum.
Very rare set with plate error II with a print run of only approx. 100 pieces.
Catalogue value: €1,100 (Michel 2020)
Brunel certificate, "genuine and flawless"
Depicted from the front and back, see scans.
We generally ship by registered mail/goods post including tracking or as a DHL parcel. A Deutsche Post letter is not possible.
Any applicable customs or import duties for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
Any taxes that apply to this item are not indicated in accordance with §25a of the UStG (differential taxation 'collector's items and antiquities/special regulation' of the German Value Added Tax Act).
- Geographic Origin
- German Reich - Occupation of Zara
- Complete set/ series of stamps
- Short Description
- Definitives with ribbon overprint “Zara”, rare plate error
- Year of oldest stamps
- Name official catalogue
- Catalogue Number
- Nr. 36.1 - 36.4 PF II mit Fotoattest Brunel VP "echt & einwandfrei"
- MNH (Mint never hinged)
- Has certificate or expert signature