Highly detailed and heavy die-cast model cars at Scale 1:24, made in 1987-89 by Franklin Mint Precision Models.
This 1930’s Duesenberg collection consists of the following 4 model cars:
1) 1933 Duesenberg SJ “Twenty Grand” limousine: 23.5 cm, silver metallic colour, opening front & rear doors, engine lids & boot/trunk lid, folding luggage rack, turning steering wheel & front wheels.
2) 1935 Duesenberg J Convertible/Coupé: 23.5 cm, burgundy red colour with white removable roof top, opening front doors, engine lids & “mother-in-law" rear seat, turning steering wheel & front wheels.
3) 1930 Duesenberg J Derham Tourster: 23.5 cm, burgundy red/brown colour scheme with white cream removable roof top. Opening front & rear doors & engine lids, turning steering wheel & front wheels.
4) 1930 Duesenberg “Gary Cooper” J Derham Tourster: 23.5 cm, yellow/green colour scheme with white removable roof top. Opening front & rear doors & engine lids, turning steering wheel & front wheels. Small flaw: missing “wings” on radiator figure.
Pictures are part of the description.
- No. of items
- Franklin Mint
- Marque/Model Type
- Rare 1930’s Duesenberg collection
- Convertible, Coupé, Sedan, Small city car
- Green, Multiple colours, Red, Silver, Yellow
- Diecast, Plastic, White Metal
- Very good
- Without original box