Great, extensive offer from an estate of approx. 500 stamps and beautiful letters from no. 1 onward. Includes many better pieces, among others strip of 3, 1/4 Sgr orange, Michel no. 13. The good 30 Kreuzer appears multiple times. The collection is complemented by great letters and postal stationery. Condition varies as usual.
Unused official reprints (on the back through ND) are also marked in the appendix.
Everything is depicted, see scans.
We generally ship by registered mail/Warenpost including tracking or as a DHL parcel. A Deutsche Post letter is not possible.
Any applicable customs or import duties for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
Any taxes that apply to this item are not indicated in accordance with §25a of the UStG (differential taxation 'collector's items and antiquities/special regulation' of the German Value Added Tax Act)
- Geographic Origin
- Thurn und Taxis
- From (Year of oldest stamps)
- To (Year of most recent stamps)
- Cancelled, MH without gum, Postal used
- Type of lot
- Has certificate or expert signature
- Additional information about your lot
- Extensive collection of +/- 500 stamps and 22 covers with many better items
- Catalogue Number
- dabei Nr. 13, 3er Streifen, diverse Stempel