In good working condition and in a good vintage condition, two beautiful high, heavy, chic brass table lamps from the Dutch manufacturer Herda Lighting, period 1970s.
These table lamps have large square red lampshades and the lamps have an on and off switch.
Note: Spots, scratches and corrosion / oxidation / patina formation on the brass over the entire lamp, please take a good look at all photos. Tiny dents in the lampshades.
Dimensions: Total height 64 cm. Lampshade height 26.5 cm x width 35 cm x depth 35 cm. Lamp base 15.5 cm x 15.5 cm.
Total weight: Approx. 5.5kg.
Herda Lighting was a family business founded by the Daniels brothers in 1946 with a main location in Amsterdam and a second location in Tilburg. The company also had a depot in Borne (Schijndel) until 1981. Herda Lighting went bankrupt in 1997. Willem van Oyen was one of their designers, who also worked for manufacturer Raak Amsterdam at the time.
- Condition in accordance with the age and use, such as the usual signs of use.
- Take a good look at the photos for an accurate picture of the offered lot, the exact condition of the object.
- You buy the item in the condition as indicated in the photos and the sizes as indicated in the description.
- Subject to typos
- If you encounter any problems after your purchase, please always contact the seller first before leaving a negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We always work out together.
* Will be well packaged and sent by registered mail via PostNL Parcel Service, within and outside the Netherlands.
* Shipping to EU countries, not mainland such as Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Sicily, Corsica, Madeira, Guiana, among others, will have to be checked.
* Also visit our Catawiki page https://www.catawiki.com/nl/u/143971-gph with other vintage and design lots.