A book about the Japanese-American sculptor Isamu Noguchi (1904-1988), in good condition.
Isamu Noguchi remains primarily a sculptor who has integrated in his own work the forms and materials of East and West to produce abody of work that retains the stamp of his own personality.
Number of pages: 334 pp., with 316 illustrations and 114 in colour, hardcover with dust jacket. See picture 17, which shows that the glue has come off a bit, but there are no loose pages.
Dimensions: 34 × 31 cm.
Weight: Approx. 3.3 kg.
Dust jacket slightly damaged and some spots and slightly yellowed.
- The condition is commensurate with age and use, with the usual signs of use.
- The pictures provide a good impression of this lot, and accurately show the condition of the object.
- The object is sold as it is shown in the pictures.
- If you experience any problems after your purchase, always contact the seller prior to leaving negative feedback so that the seller can work with you to find a solution. We will always find a solution.
Will be carefully packaged and shipped by registered mail via PostNL Parcel Service, within the Netherlands and to other countries. Please visit our Catawiki page catawiki.grooveydesign.nl for more vintage design lots.
- Number of Books
- Applied art, Art, Illustrated
- Author/ Illustrator
- Sam Hunter
- Book Title
- Isamu Noguchi. Sculptures
- Publication year oldest item
- 1st Edition Thus
- Original language
- Thames and Hudson
- Binding/ Material
- Dust jacket
- Number of pages
- 34×31 cm