Fiat 500 L from 1969, in excellent condition, restored 2 years ago: since then, kept in the garage and driven very little. Bottom and doorsills have been replaced; the paint has been removed down to sheet metal to completely repaint the car. Carpets, seats, mats and door panels have been replaced. External parts replaced: bumpers, front lights, rear lights, license plate light, glass seals, canvas and roof structure.
Overhauled mechanics, in perfectly working order. Suspension, steering arms and box are good, front and rear tyres at 80% although a bit old.
Turquoise blue paint colour (Fiat 419).
All the restoration was carried out by a professional, with extreme attention to all the details of the 1969 model. The bodywork is in very good condition, it shows minor and hard-to-see signs of wear, however with no rust nor dents.
Original plates and documents; road tax receipts have been kept since 1973.
A.S.I. registration pending.
Video available upon request.
This car can be viewed in Vignate (MI), Italy.
- Model Type
- 500 L
- Located in
- Mileage reading
- 10795 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Blue Turquoise
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- November 30, 2021
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 2 - Very Good: clean, showing minimal wear. May require replacement of minor missing or broken parts
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 2 - Very Good: frame/structure is in a well preserved condition, minor signs of usage/wear
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 2 - Very Good: mechanically sound, may require minor service
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear