Citroen Traction Avant 11B 1949.
This is a project car.
It rolls well.
Beautiful for restoring or as a decoration.
Good and correct French papers.
Transport can be arranged at an additional cost.
The car is in Melderslo (near Venlo), the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Traction Avant 11B
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 41524 km
- Registration papers
- with French registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major collision damage, parts can be missing
- Condition (Interior)
- 4 - Fine: shows signs of excess wear. May have burns, cuts, tears, and non-removable stains
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major collision damage, needs welding, parts can be missing
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 5 - Needs Restoration: may have sustained major collision damage, engine and/or transmission can be stuck
- Condition (Overall)
- 5 - In need of restoration (barn find)