"Now everybody knows frame size doesn't matter. Your first season at the team. Your first win of the GC during the Tour de Belle. I witnessed you performing better and better. Your name will be written much more in the future, but this year is in the pocket."
Through this special auction, cycling fans worldwide can literally become the owner of a piece of cycling history. During the 2021 season, the cyclists of Team Jumbo-Visma have made history with their Cervélo bikes on several occasions. Thanks to this auction you are able to bid on these bicycles and become the owner of a piece of cycling history. The proceeds of this auction will go towards the further development of young cycling talent.
For Sale: Cervélo R5 by Anna Henderson
Main Color: Black
- Frame size: 48
- Brake type: disc brakes
- Wheelset: Spare 35
- Saddle type: Fi'zi:k, Antaris R1 Open
- Frame Number: SNR5E1820J007
- Crank length: 165 mm
- Stem: FSA - OS99, 110mm
- Handlebar width: 380 mm
- Handlebar type: K-Force, Compact
- Extra: power crank present
Do you want to save shipping costs?
Then you can also choose the option to pick up the bike at our Service Course in Den Bosch, as long as and when this is allowed within the measures surrounding COVID-19. The shipping costs will of course be cancelled.
If you choose to ship, the bicycles with maximum insurance value will be sent by DHL.
Please note: shipping will only take place in the month of February 2022.
1. The bicycles, each with their own story, in this auction have been used by various professional riders of Team Jumbo-Visma in training and competitions.
2. Certain parts of the bicycle may have been replaced with respect to use in training and competition(s). (For example, handlebar tape, wheels, handlebars, etc.)
3. The competition bikes as they are in the auction are officially attributed by Team Jumbo-Visma to the performance per rider per race.
4. The bikes each have a unique frame number and the winner of a lot will receive a personalized certificate of authenticity.
5. The certificate contains the details of the bicycle with the associated frame number and a photo of the specific bicycle.
6. The certificate was signed by Richard Plugge, general manager of Team Jumbo-Visma
7. All bikes are from 2021 and have been professionally maintained with the utmost care by the staff and riders of Team Jumbo-Visma.
8. The bicycles are used and there are signs of use on the bicycles.
9. The buyer has carefully examined the product photography made and accepts any signs of use that are present on the bicycle when purchasing the bicycle.
10. Team Jumbo-Visma offers no additional warranty after purchase.
- Cervélo R5
- Team Jumbo-Visma
- Anna Henderson
- Zeer goede staat - Met echtheidscertificaat