"We both believed in a positive finish. Never giving in, never giving up. Until the very last bit of the final stage. It all came together. The work we've done resulted in the win of Itzulia Basque Country. A beautiful start to the season."
Through this special auction, cycling fans worldwide can literally become the owner of a piece of cycling history. Cyclists from Team Jumbo-Visma made history with their Cervélo bikes at various occasions throughout the 2021 season. You’ll be able to bid on these bikes thanks to this auction and become the owner of a piece of cycling history. The proceeds of this auction go to the further development of young cycling talent.
Offered: Cervélo R5 from Primoz Roglic
- Main colour: Black
- Frame size: 51
- Brake type: disc brakes
- Wheel set: Dura Ace C40
- Saddle type: Fi’zi:k, Antaris 0.0 (version without cushions)
- Frame number: SNR5E5120J023
- Crank length: 172.5 mm
- Handlebar stem: compact, 120 mm
- Handlebar width: 400 mm
- Handlebar type: Vision Metron 5D
Would you like to save on shipping costs?
You can also choose to pick up the bike at our Service Course in Den Bosch (the Netherlands), as long as this is permitted within COVID-19 measures. Any shipping costs will then of course be cancelled.
If you choose for shipping, the bike will be sent via DHL with the maximum insurance value possible.
Please note: shipping will only take place in February 2022.
1. The bikes in this auction each have their own story, they were used during training sessions and competitions by various professional riders from Team Jumbo-Visma.
2. Certain parts of the bike may have been replaced for use during training sessions and competitions. (Such as the handlebar tape, wheels, handlebars etc).
3. The competition bikes in this auction were officially attributed by Team Jumbo-Visma to the performance for each rider in each race.
4. Each bike has an unique frame number, the winner of a lot will receive a personalised certificate of authenticity.
5. The certificate contains the bike’s data with its frame number and a photo of the specific bike.
6. The certificate was signed by Richard Plugge, managing director at Team Jumbo-Visma.
7. All bikes are from 2021 and were professionally maintained with great care and attention by the staff and riders at Team Jumbo-Visma.
8. The bikes are used, they have signs of wear.
9. The buyer confirms to have looked at the photos of the item carefully and accepts the bike purchased may have some signs of wear.
10. Team Jumbo-Visma does not offer an additional guarantee after purchase.
- Cervélo R5
- Team Jumbo-Visma
- Primoz Roglic
- Zeer goede staat - Met echtheidscertificaat