1982 Audi UR Quattro prepared for competition.
Date of first registration March 1982 in Madrid (Spain), after 15 years (1997) the car was re-registered in Barcelona, something typical at that time when changing province.
In 2007, all the preparation made to compete was homologated (see list). It can be driven daily as it has the old rally homologation with the driver's license to drive it, it passes the ITV every year without the need to modify anything.
It is entirely vinyl with AUDI SPORT aesthetics made by Seat Sport professional with the same colors and dimensions. All this preparation was made on the basis of an original Audi Quattro, with the idea of making an A2 to compete in the Spanish championship of regularity rallies for historic vehicles.
It remains to finish or replace, threaded suspension and stabilizers specific to their weight and power (in case you want to compete with him, for a happy driving as it is more than enough). The buckets, fire extinguisher and harness are out of date. The radiator fan trip and its button need to be fixed. The leaking stock brake pump needs to be replaced with a racing UK, and a Brembo rebuild kit needs to be purchased. All this only if serious competition use is desired, otherwise the car can be used as it is.
1. Improvements made to the Audi rs2 20v engine:
- Competition cylinder head (passages, ducts, ...) with camshafts with more crossover mechanical valve tappets and oversized valves
- Forged JE Pistons WISECO pistons and connecting rods
- Crankshaft polished and balanced
- Manufacturing of stabilizer silentblocks
- NGK iridium spark plugs
- Specific Wagner inlet manifold, modifies air circuit
- Wagner special intercooler, with custom piping
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
- Oil and water turbo cooling lines Metal hoses
- Handcrafted aluminum fuel pressure rail
- Gasoline pump Bosch motorsport 044
- Switchboard with new L&S CARTEC electronics
- Larger injectors 630cc
- Discharge valve TIAL
- Turbo Kit GARRET GT3076R can blow up to 2Bar
- Estimated power "450hp".
2. Audi A2 fiberglass bodywork upgrades with Audi A2 fiberglass kit including:
- Doors, hood, front bumper, front wings, rear wings, rear tailgate, rear bumper, rear spoiler, front grill
- Quattro sport lights
- Pespex polycarbonate window kit made in the UK
- Reinforced bodywork with multipoint arc
- Various bodywork reinforcements and competition supports
- 4 super Oscar HELLA headlamps
- Installation of xenon headlights
3. Audi rs2/Porsche brake calipers (Front and Rear)
- Metal brake hoses
- Hydraulic parking brake
- Brake distributor
- Six new 16" compomotive rims
- 8 braid rims 16 and 17 inches
4. Competition suspension
- Made for this vehicle, needs new setting due to increased power.
- POWERFLEX black series kit
5. OEM 6-speed gearbox
- Sachs stage2 reinforced clutch
- Walther Rorhl steering wheel very hard to find
- Located in the trunk with new gasoline pipes and new installation with competition tank
- New handcrafted without silencers
- Pyramid + Terratrip (with probe installed)
- Handcrafted dashboard/frame with new VDO clockwork---speed does not go!
- Central console with starter, pump controls, disconnector, etc. (handcrafted)
- SPARCO helmet box
There is a video available of the vehicle in operation, and the car is located in Barcelona, Spain.