Alvis - TF 21 - 1967
1972 Alfa Romeo GT Bertone.
1972 Alfa Romeo GT 2000 coupé, 44,000 km on the odometer, of Dutch origin.
This 2000 edition marks the top of the line of the GT series from Alfa Romeo in the 1970s, equipped with a 2L twin-cam 132 horsepower engine, along with a 5-speed gearbox.
The addictive sound, the immortal Bertone design, and the light weight of less than a tonne makes this one of the true ultimate sports cars from the Italian manufacturer.
Information on this model:
- Engine is in good running condition, it turns perfectly.
This last one has not undergone a complete remodeling to my knowledge but it has been well maintained with checkups and changing parts throughout the years, it is not scheduled for any mechanical work, only a check of the starter to be done perhaps for daily use (optional).
The bodywork is in very good condition, the paintwork is original with original colour (redone by the former owner seven years ago, no invoice as proof).
- There is no sign of scratches, dents or bumps.
The photos speak for themselves.
The only thing to complain about is the alignment of the passenger side door which is not quite right and the lock that needs to be changed.
There will be costs involved if you want a vehicle in competition condition.
- The car was bought from a professional in the Netherlands, I have the purchase invoice and the certificate from the manufacturer FCA. The car has never been in an accident as far as I know and the vehicle history shows only 3 previous owners in 50 years.
- The "Momo" steering wheel is not original.
The only parts missing from the vehicle are the bumpers which I have in my possession and which I am giving away separately with the vehicle.
- The car does not have any major defect (clean vehicle inspection), the engine oil leaks very slightly when hot and the steering is slightly loose, but this does not affect the pleasure of driving the car in any way.
- The third gear hangs slightly when downshifting at high revs, there is a hole on the rear seat (original brown leatherette seat with a patina of age giving the interior of the car a crazy charm.
- The car is registered in France as a classic vehicle.
- It can be inspected and collected in the commune of Argelès-Gazost (65400) in the Hautes-Pyrénées in France.
Delivery is not included in the price.
You will have to use a carrier of your choice if necessary.
"It is recommended that you view the vehicle prior to placing a bid in order to avoid any disappointment. Please contact Catawiki to set up an appointment. "