Lotus Esprit Saint Tropez from 1978, in very good condition.
The vehicle being offered is an Esprit S2 convertible (type 79) from 1978 in its pearly white livery and the first to be transformed by the coachbuilder PBB (Paul Baron Bailey) in 1982.
Seven vehicles were transformed by PBB Design on the S2, S3 and Turbo Esprit versions. This vehicle is the only one in France on which only the bodywork has been modified.
The 16-valve 2000cc Lotus type 907 engine develops 160 HP and is in very good condition. All parts are original. Maximum speed: 200 km/h.
The options are electric windows, original Maserati SM transmission and stainless steel exhaust. The seller purchased this vehicle in wrecked condition from an antique dealer near Strasbourg in 2011.
The seller himself undertook the total and meticulous restoration, which was followed by the registration of the vehicle in France. Classic cars registration.
This vehicle is located near Mulhouse in France.
- Model Type
- Esprit Saint Tropez
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 78000 km
- Registration papers
- with French registration
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity
- Matching numbers
- Matching colours
- Service book/history
- Valid MOT
- Date until valid MOT
- February 19, 2019
- Chassis number
- Condition (Paint & Body)
- 2 - Very Good: minor chips or scratches, minor conventional body and paintwork
- Condition (Interior)
- 1 - Excellent: no missing, broken, or damaged parts that require replacement
- Condition (Frame & underbody)
- 1 - Excellent: frame/structure is in a perfect condition, no signs of rust or damages
- Condition (Mechanical)
- 1 - Excellent: mechanically sound, no work to be done, no leaks, no service needed
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear